Consult With The GoogleGazer
The GoogleGvazer (David E. Y. Sarna) offers a variety of services to clients, including:
- Telephone Consultation (custom, direct and rapid access)
- In-person Meetings (collaborative group discussions to private one-on-one meetings)
- Custom Tutorials and Presentations
- Strategy Critiques
- Custom Reports
- Travel Programs (often include tours of industry sites and facilities). Travel Programs can either be developed for a small group of clients or can be customized for an individual client on that client’s specific research agenda
Why Ask the GoogleGazer?
The GoogleGazer has been in the field for nearly 40 years. He has seen technologies come and go, and projects succeed and fail.
Clients may consult with the GoogleGazer for a number of reasons:
- Confidentially critique a proposed development program
- Identify new technologies to more rapidly a solution by leveraging available technology
- Avoid reinventing
- Evaluate risks
To consult with the GoogleGazer on a confidential basis, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (201) 490-9623.
The GoogleGazer’s advice is always private, discreet, confidential, direct, specific, honest, and unencumbered by hidden agendas or conflicts.